<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27585741?origin\x3dhttp://-jiahua.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
; 10:43 PM

Ah. Blog dead again.

Many unfortunate things happened to me lately. Well, its not really alot but this incident is really considered really unfortunate. Before I declare my misfortunate event, I shall just briefly say about what had happened recently that I could remember.

Lao Gay flew to China, apparently I cant remember the exact date he flew. Going to China for some study trip. What a real 'nice' place to go eh?


Just recently(which was 3 days ago), had our class chalet. OCX was really buay hiao bai again but dont ask me what he did or said. Eh, there were only like 13 or little bit more people for this chalet. Quite little compared the the previous class chalet we had at white sands. Oh, this chalet was at Downtown East.

The room was not bad, not very big but it looks better than the one at White sands. The barbaque was not bad, just that I didnt really eat much, except for some sausages and marshmellows. That was because I inhaled too much smoke until I had no appetite.


Haha, the food was generally good. Except for the nuggets, which tasted really weird if you barbaqued them instead of frying them. After the barbaque, we watched some really dumb horror/comedy movie. The show was really quite dumb but oh well.

Then at 10+, Ms Tang came and we celebrated Shuyan's and Casslynn's birthday. Nothing much to say about this though.

We got quite bored and decided to walk around Pasir Ris park at around 12+. The park was quite eerie because there wasn't really much lightings and it was damn dark at that time. Walked till quite tired and decided to stop at some place around the park and listen to pearlyn and wanpei tell ghost stories.

After that we just went back and watched 300. Michelle conked out when the show was about to end. After that I just went to sleep also.

Cabbed back after the chalet. The chalet this time was less noiser and I had more sleep. LOL



Okay, back to some unfortunate shiit. I lost my handphone. Yay. Great. First time losing my phone. On a cab somemore. It really is so inconvenient without a phone.

Okay, shall stop here.


Nights.


Capture
jiahua

Cold



Sight
mich!
charles
xm
bh
aloy
ellise

Look Through
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
May 2008
November 2008
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
December 2010
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
September 2011
October 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
December 2013

Credits
x x x x x x